Borrowing Library Materials
3 week checkout = Books, Audiobooks, Music CDs, Park Packs (park passes) & Care Kits
2 week checkout = New Fiction books, TV series, Hotspots & Electric Usage Meters
1 week checkout = DVDs, Magazines, Videogames & Launchpads
Varied checkout = Interlibrary Loans (ILLs)
- Materials that have been reserved (placed on hold) by another patron may not be renewed.
- There is a checkout limit of 200 materials per library card.
- Placing Holds: There is hold limit of 100 materials per library card.
- Patrons must have library card with them to check out materials.
Returning Library Materials
- Book drops are located on the East side of the building by the parking lot, as well as inside the library.
- Please return Wi-Fi Hotspots, Launchpads, Electric Usage Meters and other large items, such as book club kits, big books or storytime kits inside the library.
- You can return items (except Wi-Fi Hotspots, Launchpads and ILLs) to any MORE member library.
How to Renew items
- Renew online using the MORE Online Catalog.
- Select Log In/My More then select Log In/Register to sign in with your barcode and PIN number.
- Call the library 715-262-5555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.
- Renew over the phone with 1-866-MY RENEW (1-866-697-3639). You will need your library card number and the barcode number on each item.
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter & updates