Borrowing Library Items
3 week checkout = Books (fiction & non-fiction), Audiobooks, Music CDs, Park Packs (park passes), Playaways & Care Kits
2 week checkout = New Fiction books, TV series, Hotspots & Electric Usage Meters
1 week checkout = DVDs, Magazines, Videogames & Launchpads, Chromebooks
Varied checkout = Items outside of our system
- Please bring your library card with you to check out items.
- Items that have been placed on hold by another patron may not be renewed.
- You may checkout up to 200 items.
- You may place holds on up to 100 items.
How to Create a MORE Account
Creating a MORE Account is Free. All you need is a library card. Search for items from the comfort of your home or on-the-go using the MORE app and have it all sent right to your library.
Returning Library Items
- Book drops are located on the East side of the building by the parking lot, as well as inside the library.
- Please return Wi-Fi Hotspots, Launchpads, Chromebooks, Electric Usage Meters and other large items, such as book club kits, big books or storytime kits inside the library.
- You can return items (except Wi-Fi Hotspots, Launchpads, Chromebooks and ILLs) to any MORE member library.
How to Renew items
- Renew using the MORE Libraries mobile app.
- Renew online using the MORE Online Catalog.
- Select Log In/My More then select Log In/Register to sign in with your barcode and PIN number.
- Call the library 715-262-5555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during business hours.
- Renew over the phone with 1-866-MY RENEW (1-866-697-3639). You will need your library card number and the barcode number on each item.
How to Pay a Fee Using Your MORE Account
Want to pay a fee with your credit card? Find out how.
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter