Teen Advisory Board (TAB)
Next Meeting: February 27 at 7:00 pm
Join TAB today! Be part of a group of young adults who help the library come up with and run programs, brainstorm new ideas, give input on books and more. Contact us today to sign up!
TAB meets the fourth Monday of every month at 7:00 pm.
Teen Digital Library
E-books and e-audiobooks for young adults. Read or listen using the free, user-friendly Libby app on your device.
I Have An Idea!
What programs and/or activities would you like us to have?
College & Job Resources
Search colleges using the U.S. Deptarment of Education’s College Scorecard.
Find the right fit. Search and compare colleges: their fields of study, costs, admissions, results, and more.
Apprenticeship, finding the career for you, start training and learn more about paying for college.
Are you a student? A parent? Want to know how to prepare for college or career school?
Get checklists with the steps you can take to help your (or your child’s) chances of getting into—and being able to afford—the school of your choice.
You are not alone. Would you like to talk to someone?
If you need to talk or text with someone for support right away, please use these 24/7 resources:
- Call or text 988 for yourself or if you’re worried about a loved one who may need crisis support
- National Suicide Prevention: chat online or call 800-273-TALK
- Hopeline: Text “HOPELINE” to 741741 for immediate help
- The Trevor Project: chat, text, or call (24/7 support for LGBTQ young people)
- Pierce County Crisis Line: 888-552-6642
- Northwest Connections Mental Health Crisis Services
- NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness)
- Project Recovery
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter