2021 Summer Reading Program
June 7th – August 31st
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
All ages can participate in our annual Summer Reading Program!
Track your reading progress to earn free books and entries into raffles drawings.
This year there’s two ways to choose from to participate:
1. Paper (with physical reading logs, sign up is at the library)
2. Virtual (fully online, sign up through Beanstack)
Come to the library to sign up!
Free Book Prizes
Free book prizes are earned at the halfway mark and upon completion of the Summer Reading Program.
- Halfway: 50 books (ages 0-7), 1,000 minutes (ages 8+)
- Completion: 100 books (ages 0-7), 2,000 minutes (ages 8+)
You can collect your free book by coming in to the library or scheduling a curbside pick up.
-Have your book of choice picked out before you arrive and let us know your choice when you schedule a pick up time. Choose from this list.
Raffles entries are automatically earn when you reach the halfway mark and completion of the Summer Reading Program. This year’s raffles are:
Children (ages 0-12):
- Gaming Gorilla Bundle: includes board games & a book.
- Artsy Antelope Bundle: includes art activities & a book.
- Scientific Snake Bundle: includes science kits & a book.
Teens (ages 12-17):
- Awesome Animals Bundle: includes 2 activities, Caribou gift card, and a free book of your choice.
Adults (ages 18+):
- Book Worm Bundle: includes a book tote bag, reading journal, and a Barnes & Noble gift card.
Virtual ABC Circus Performance
Recorded performance available July 13th-27th.
“ABC Circus” is a feature video starring two dogs and a cat that have won national awards for their amazing tricks and stunts!
Community Ed. Summer Park Program - PPL Hosted Activity
Wildlife Science Center: Raptors
SRP Finale: The Magic of Isaiah
Teen Snack & Craft
Virtual Create a Creature Contest
Fridays at 10:30 a.m. (starting June 11th)
All storytimes at the library will be held outdoors this summer.
Join us for stories, songs and crafts!
Virtual Beginning Yoga
Classes are available on the library’s YouTube Channel.
New yoga classes will be posted by:
Mondays at 2pm
Wednesdays at 10am
Take & Make Crafts
Available anytime: Pick up at the library and get crafty at home!
*Crafts include small pieces. Parental supervision is needed for ages 3 and under.
Crafts to choose from (one per kiddo):
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
Our early literacy program for children has been redesigned for 2021! We have new ways to sign up, new ways to log reading, and new prizes!
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter & updates