Jobs & Skills
Job Seeker: Search the services offered in Wisconsin Job Center locations around the state. Or, choose from one of the five topic headings listed. To begin or complete a job search, return to the secure logon page.
IFLS Library System: IFLS offers many useful and relevant resources for job seekers. Find resources that will help you gain and improve technology and job skills, and access job-seeker services and job search websites.
Get your online MBA: OnlineMBA.com is a comprehensive resource for professionals seeking a master’s degree in business administration. There are state specific resources exploring the MBA and business landscape in each state to advise individuals on their options by location.
For more resources visit the MORE Research page.
Mometrix Test Prep
Try Mometrix’s free test preparation resources. Choose from over 1,800 different exams and start studying today!
Available through March 12
*Contact the library to get logged in today
Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Computer Skills MOOC (Wisc Online): From Wisconsin Technical College System
- Create a shortcut from your desktop to this course for those who need the basics or specific help needs like an introduction to social media. This covers practicing using a mouse all the way to protecting your information online and using social media and email.
- Microsoft Office Training Center: Get going quickly and easily with Office 365 video training for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and more.
- Windows 10 Troubleshooting Guide
- Generations Online: A national nonprofit with a mission of narrowing the digital divide for seniors. Interactive tutorials and family guides to help learn how to use smartphones and tablets.
Resume and CV Assistance
Job Search Engines
- Job Center of Wisconsin: Create a free account with the Job Center of Wisconsin website to build and revise your resume and electronically submit it to employers.
- CareerBuilder.com: Officially, we’re a global, end-to-end human capital solutions company. But, that just means that we combine the best in advertising, software and services to help companies find, hire and manage great talent.
- Indeed.com: Indeed helps companies of all sizes hire the best talent and offers the best opportunity for job seekers to get hired.
- Monster.com: Monster is a global online employment solution for people seeking jobs and the employers who need great people.
- USAJobs: USAJOBS connects job seekers with federal employment opportunities across the United States and around the world.
Job Center of Wisconsin
Create or Update a Resume
Create a free account with the Job Center of Wisconsin website to build and revise your resume and electronically submit it to employers.
Connect to employment opportunities based on your skills rather than on job titles.
Search for Wisconsin Jobs
Use the Job Center of Wisconsin website search tool.
Job Seeker Resources
Choose from one of the five topic headings: look for jobs, plan a career, wages and occupations, training and education, other assistance.
Find job fairs, career expos, recruitment sessions, and other events to help job seekers make connections with employers.
Labor Market Information
Read reports, projections, and trends in Wisconsin’s job market.
Training and Education
Find information about apprenticeships, training programs, Wisconsin colleges and universities, financial aid, and more.
Research Wisconsin’s diverse industries, and find information on wages, trends, and other subjects.
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Library Use by Appointment
Monday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday 12:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter & updates