Curbside Pickup & Other Services
Schedule a Pickup Time
After placing a hold, you will recieve an email, text, or phone call letting you know your items are ready for pickup. When you receive a notification, call 715-262-5555 to schedule a pickup time.
Note: When you schedule a pickup time, your materials will be checked out to you (even if you haven’t picked them up yet).
Picking up Materials
When you arrive for your scheduled pickup time:
- Park by the orange cones alongside the curb (in the library parking lot)
- Call the library | 715-262-5555
- When we receive your call, your items will be placed on the outside table, under the window.
- Once the window is closed, you may grab your items. Enjoy!
The outside return slot is open 24/7. Return items when it works best for you.
Place returns in the outside drop slot facing the parking lot.
All items returned to the Prescott Public Library are quarantined for a minimum of 4 days. You will not see returned items removed from your account immediately and you may receive an automatic phone call or email about overdue items you’ve returned. Please disregard if you have already returned the items.
- Printing services available via Curbside Pickup OR use the Hallway Computer Station | Available M, T, W, TH 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. & W Noon-6:30 p.m.
- Copying, Faxing & Scanning are available via Curbside
- Wi-Fi available 24/7 | Accessible in library parking lot and around building
- Ongoing library book sale | Available in library hallway
- Virtual programs and activities
- Take & Make Crafts for Kids (pickup curbside)
- Online resources |e-materials, job seeker resources, learn a language, genealogy and more.
- Virtual one-on-one tech time appointments | Learn more
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Help us plan for the future
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter & updates