Library Use by Appointment
Below you will find two appointment calendars: 1) Browsing 2) Computer & Internet Use (includes copying/faxing/printing)
Browsing Books & Other Materials
Call 715-262-5555 to schedule a 30-minute browsing appointment. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. & Wednesdays 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Schedule a browsing appointment online below:
Computer & Internet Use
Call 715-262-5555 to schedule a 30-minute computer and/or print-copy-fax appointment. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. & Wednesdays 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Schedule a computer and/or print-copy-fax appointment online below:
Limit of one 30-minute appointment per day (browsing or computer use)
When you arrive for your appointment, come on into the building. Library staff will meet you at the library door to let you in.
Please return all library materials in the outside drop slot before coming in.
The outside return slot is open 24/7. Return library items when it works best for you.
Place all returns in the outside drop slot facing the parking lot.
All items returned to the Prescott Public Library are quarantined for a minimum of 3 days. You will not see returned items removed from your account immediately and you may receive an automatic phone call or email about overdue items you’ve returned. Please disregard if you have already returned the items.
Other Services Available to You
- Wi-Fi available 24/7 | Accessible in library parking lot and around building
- Take the internet to go | Check out a wi-fi hotspot today
- Ongoing library book sale | Available in library hallway
- Virtual programs and activities
- Take & Make Crafts for Kids (pickup curbside or in the library)
- Online resources |e-materials, job seeker resources, learn a language, genealogy and more. | search our Resources tab or give us call
- Virtual one-on-one tech time appointments | Learn more
- Tax Forms available in library hallway
- Are you researching or trying to get more information about a topic? Get reference help today | Call or email the library to get started
Help Us Stay Open. When visiting the library:
- Masks are required (ages 2 and older). Free masks are available at the building and library entrances.
- Library staff will open the door at your scheduled time.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID.
- We ask that you minimize the number of family members that visit the library together.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the building and library entrances and throughout the library.
- The meeting room is closed and most seating has been removed from common areas.
- All toys and activity bins are currently in storage.
Curbside pick up is still available and recommended for hold pickups. If you prefer, we do copying, printing and faxing curbside as well.
Schedule a Pickup Time
After placing a hold, you will recieve an email, text, or phone call letting you know your items are ready for pickup. When you receive a notification, call 715-262-5555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup time.
Note: When you schedule a pickup time, your materials will be checked out to you (even if you haven’t picked them up yet).
Picking up Materials
When you arrive for curbside pickup:
There are two available options to pickup curbside.
- The red stand located inside the building
- The outside table (located near the outside book drop)
- Park by the orange cones alongside the curb (in the library parking lot). If you are using the inside option and it’s easier, please feel free to park closer to the building door.
- If you have chosen the red stand inside when you scheduled your pickup: you do not need to call when you get here. Come right in and grab your bag/s off the stand. Enjoy!
- If you have chosen the outdoor option when you scheduled your pickup: give us a call and your items will be placed on the on the outside table (near the outside bookdrop). Once the window is closed, you may grab your items. Enjoy!
- If you are dropping by: give us a call and we can set your items on whichever option works best for you.
We are happy to do what works best or is most comfortable for you.
Prescott Public Library
Service Level Plan
Curbside Pickup Hours
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Prescott Public Library
800 Borner Street North
Prescott, WI 54021
Subscribe to our e-newsletter & updates